- Plain Flour : 2 cup
- Oil : 5-6 table spoon
- Vegetables : 1/2 Cabbage, 100gms Beans,2 Carrot and 2 Capcicum( chopped finely)
- Vinegar : 2 tablespoon
- Ajinomoto : one pinch ( optional)
- Tomato : 2-3 ( Big )
- Green chilli : 3-4
- Dry red chilli : 2-3
- Coriander leaves : freshly chopped
PROCEDURE FOR MOMO :
- Knead the momo dough using the plain flour and only with water. It will be a soft dough.Keep it with a lid for 15 mins.
- Now take a kadai and add oil(oil will be little more in comparison to other recipes). Add ginger fry till light brown. Add all the chopped vegetables, salt and pinch of ajinomoto and in a medium high flame cook it until the water gets dry. Add freshly chopped coriander leaves.
- Now take small portions, make round small balls and roll them very thin like small puries . Take 1.5 table spoon vegetables into this small puries and give them a shape like momo with the help of your palm and fingers.
- On other side , put the momo stand on gas. In the lower bowl add water with some plain vegetables for clear soup . On the above section greeze the with oil first and then put all the momos in both the stands.cover with the above lid.Cook in medium high falme.
- Repeat the process until all the momos are done.
PROCEDURE FOR MOMO CHATNEY :
Green chatney :
- Boil tomato , green chilli and ginger together. Take out the tomato skin. Grind them with chopped coriander and salt . Add vinegar to it and mix well.
Red chatney :
- Boil tomato , dry red chillies and ginger together. Take out the tomato skin . Grind them together with salt . Add vinegar to it and mix well .
Serve hot momos with clear soup and chatney . Its a very very tempting recipe. Every age group of people love this recipe . Please try this at home and share your experience with me in comment box.