- Wheat flour : 2 cup
- Potato : 2 ( boiled and grated )
- Suji : 2 table spoon
- Salt : tastewise
- Sugar : very less
- White Seasame seeds : 1/2 tea spoon
- Red chilli flakes : 1 tea spoon
- Turmeric powder : 1/2 tea spoon
- Cumin seeds : 1/2 tea spoon
- Ajwain : 1/2 tea spoon
- Green chilli : 2 ( chopped )
- Coriander leaves : freshly chopped
- Take a big bowl and add all the ingredients into it.Make a soft dough with all the ingredients. Can apply oil on your palm to make smooth dough.
- Keep the dough with lid for half an hour to set.
- Make small balls from it and roll them with the help of oil and make little thick than the normal puri.
- Deep fry them one by one.
- Serve hot with Potato sabji or spicy dal .
This is a special recipe with special taste. You can make this at home to make a moment special anytime. Please share your experience with me in comment box.
- Plain flour : 2 cup
- Curd : 2 table spoon
- Baking soda : 1/2 tea spoon
- Baking powder : 1 tea spoon
- Salt : To taste
- Sugar : to taste
- OIL : 3 table spoon
- Warm water : 1/2 cup
First of all take a big bowl and put all the dry ingredients and mix well. Now add curd and oil and again mix well. Slowly add warm water and knead a soft dough and cover it with a wet cotton cloth for minimum two to three hours . After the waiting time take the dough and make small portions from it. Roll the dough with some dry floor and give it a shape like naan and then in one side apply water so that it stick to the hot tawa easily. and in the other side sprinkle some white seasame seeds and corriander leaves. Here we are using iron tawa and will hit tawa very well at first. Now put the watered side on tawa first and cover it .When bubbles starts coming just turn the tawa directly on the flame and hold the tawa in such a way so that everywhere it gets the flame. Very tasty naan is ready. Now its time for applying butter according to your wish.Naan will go very well with kadai paneer ( can check my blog for the recipe) and Vegetable Jalfreiji . Please share your experiences in comment box .