- Potol : 250 gms
- Mustard seeds : 2 table spoon( paste)
- Poppy seeds : 1 table spoon ( optional)
- Cashew : 6-7 (paste)
- Tomato : 1 ( chopped )
- Green chilli : 2-3 ( cut into lenghwise)
- Whole garam masala : 1 cardamom, 1 clove, small cinnamon stick, 3-4 black pepper and 1 dry chilli
- Mustard oil : for frying and cooking
- First of all scrap parwal skin and cut both the ends and then split them in opposite direction on both ends. Then add salt and turmeric powder into them ,mix nicely and keep for some time.
- Fry the parwal in mustard oil in medium low flame .Keep aside.
- In the same oil add mustard seeds and all whole garam masala.Then add the chopped tometoes ,green chilli and salt and fry for some time. Then add poppy seeds and cashew paste together.
- After this make a fine paste of mustard seeds and with a help of strainer , strain and add the juice only from the liquid mustard paste.Cook all together for sometime.
- Then add the fried parwal and little water. Let them boil with lid for 5 mins.
- Sprinkle mustard oil on top and mix again.
Serve hot with plain rice , paratha or roti. This is a very unique tastes recipe …Please try at home and share your experience with me in comment box.