- Milk : 2 litre
- Lemon juice : 2
- Sugar : 1 cup
- Baking powder : 1 pinch
- Suji : 1 table spoon
- First of all make chhena from milk following the below link: https://moumitaskitchen.com/2020/05/20/bengali-steamed-sandesh/
- After hanging the chhena for one hour , take a plate and mash it with your palm , add baking powder and suji and again mash for 10 minutes and make a small dough.
- Make small portions from it and give them a perfect round shape .
- Now take pressure cooker , add sugar and add 2 cups of water and let it boil until all the sugar gets diluted into water.
- One by one add all the sweets into it and let them boil until they become double in size.Now close the lid and give 2 whistles .
- Keep the cooker close for another 1 .5 hours.
- Once become cold , keep inside fridge . And serve cold.
Rosgulla is a mouth watering dessert from east part of india and the most favourite and loved by everyone. Please try at home and let everyone enjoy this super tasty sweet wherever you stay and share your experience with me in comment box.
One thought on “ROSGULLA ( FAMOUS BENGALI SWEETS)”