- Plain flour : 8 table spoon
- Baking powder : 2 tea spoon
- Baking soda : 1/2 tea spoon
- Oil : 5-6 table spoon
- Mango pulp : 1 whole ( ripe , sweet )
- Sugar : 1/2 cup ( powdered) + 4 table spoon
- Curd : 1 table spoon
- First of all take out only the mango pulp and grind it . Now take a non stick pan , add pulp and 4 table spoon sugar . Cook in a low flame until it becomes translucent . Then keep aside and let it become cool.
- Make the whole cake batter just like normal eggless cake following the recipe link : https://moumitaskitchen.com/2020/04/29/cake-without-egg-and-without-oven/
- After making the batter you just need to add the mango pulp into it and mix it nicely .
- Now the batter is ready . You follow the next step exactly the same as in above link .
This eggless mango cake is very tasty and spongy … you try at home and share your experience with me in comment box .