- Cabbage : 1 cup grated
- Cauliflower : 1 cup grated
- Capcicum : 2 table spoon very finely chopped
- Garammasala : 1/2 tea spoon
- Sauce : 1 table spoon (ketchup, chilli flakes ,red chilli powder mix)
- Corn flour : 4 table spoon
- Plain flour : 3 table spoon
- Rice flour : 1 table spoon
- Salt : tastewise
- Soya sauce : 2 table spoon
- Chilli sauce : 1 table spoon
- Green chilli : 2 finely chopped
- Vinegar : 1 tea spoon
- Coriander leaves : finely chopped
- Take all the vegetables in a big bowl ,add all the flour, add garammasala,greenchilli,salt. Mix all the ingredients nicely in aconsistency so that easily can make small balls from it.
- Fry the balls in low flame until golden brown.
- For gravy, take a kadai and add oil into it . Add cabbage ,capcicum, grated ginger and chopped green chilli.
- Fry for some time. Add soya sauce and chilli sauce . Fry again .
- Add 1/2 cup water. Let it boil.
- Add vinegar and all the fried balls and let them cook just for another 2 mins.
- Add fresh chopped coriander leaves from top and serve hot with roti, paratha or plain rice.
Enjoy this very tasty recipe with your loved ones an share your experience in the below comment box.
- Rice : 1 cup
- Moong Dal : 1 cup
- Vegetables : 1 bowl( pumpkin, cauliflower, Carrot, beans ,small potato with skin)
- Green peas : 1/2 cup
- ginger paste : 1 tea spoon
- Green chilli : 2
- Panchforon : 1/2 tea spoon
- Bay leaves : 1
- Ghee : 1 table spoon
- Whole garam masala : 1 inch long cinnamon stick, 2 cardamom, 2 cloves, 4-5 black pepper
- Dry red chilli : 2
- Dry roast moong dal in pressure cooker and wash it once ,add water and let it boil .
- Add washed rice into it and wait until together rice and dal stars to boil.Now add termeric powder ,salt, ginger paste,green chilli and cumin powder.Boil for min 5 mins in medium high flame .
- Take a pan , add oil and add all the vegetables and green peas . Add salt cumin powder,red chilli powder and fry for 2 mins.
- Add all the fried vegetables into the cooker . Add water according to your desired consistancy of the khichdi . Wait for 2 whistle.
- Take a small pan , add ghee, bay leaves, dry chillies, whole garam masala and panchforn together. Add this tadka into the khichdi.
- Serve hot with papad and pickle.
Enjoy this very simple , easily digestible healthy recipe with your loved ones and share your experience in comment box .
- Milk : 1 litre
- Lemon juice : 3-4 table spoon
- Suji : 1 table spoon
- Baking powder : 1 pinch
- Sugar : 1 cup
- Water : 2.5 cup
- First make chena from milk using lemon juice ( procedure you can get in my steamed sandesh recipe).
- Strain the solid chena through a strainer and wash it with plain water to make sure there is no lemon juice flavour .
- Add suji and a pinch of baking powder into it and knead for atleast 8-10 mins so that the chomchom will be very soft.
- Make small portions from the dough and roll them on your palm and give a oval shape.
- Put 1 cup sugar with 2.5 cup water into a pressure cooker and let it boil.
- When boiling starts put the chomchom one by one. Dont put all sweets at a time else there will be crack in the sweets .
- Let them boil for another 10 mins in high flame and after that put the lid and let it cook in very low flame for 45 mins to one hour.Make sure no whitsle comes.
- Open the lid add crushed cardamoms and close the lid and let it cool for another 1.5 hours.
- Perfect chomchom is ready .
Enjoy this delicious yummy sweet with your loved ones and share your experience in comment box.
INGREDIENTS for the Roti :
- Plain flour : 1 cup
- White oil : 2 table spoon
- Salt : tastewise
- Sugar : 1/2 tea spoon
INGREDIENTS for the Stuffing :
- boiled potato : 2-3
- Frankie masala : mixture of 1 spn chaat masala ,1 spn pawbhaji masala, 1/2 spn amchur powder,1 spn red chilli powder, black salt , sugar, salt
- Red chilli sauce : tastewise
- Capcicum : cut into lenghwise
- Cabbage : cut into lenghtwise
- Carrot : cut thin into lenghtwise
- Cheese : Tastewise
- Black pepper powder : 1 tea spoon
- Make a soft dough just like paratha and make small portions from it to make the parathas.
- Mashed the boiled potatoes and mix the frankie masala into it and in a very less oil cook for 5 mins.
- Saute the cut vegetable slices in very less oil with some black pepper powder for just 4-5 mins so that the vegetables remain crunchy.
- Now take a paratha, put sauce in the middle , sprinkle frankie masala , put mashed potato, put some sauted vegetables ,copped green chilli, add cheese on top.
- now roll it with tissue paper and serve hot .
- Aloo : 5-6 medium size( boiled)
- Tamarind : 1 handful( soaked in warm water)
- Corriander seeds : 1 table spoon (dry roast)
- Cumin seeds : 1 table spoon(dry roast)
- Dry red chilli : 2-3 ( dry roast)
- Green chilli : chopped
- Salt : to taste
- Black salt : to taste
- Papri : 8-9
First of all slice the boiled potatoes and keep in a big bowl. Now squeez the tamarind pulp and add only the watery pulp above the potato slices. Now add roasted coriander cumin and dry chilli powder , add salt , black salt , chopped green chilli and fresh coriander leaves. Now mix all the ingredients very well .From top add scrambled papries and serve with some chopped fresh coriander leaves . This is a mouth watering dish and very easy to make. Enjoy with your loved ones and share your experience in commen Box .
- Plain flour : 2 cup
- Curd : 2 table spoon
- Baking soda : 1/2 tea spoon
- Baking powder : 1 tea spoon
- Salt : To taste
- Sugar : to taste
- OIL : 3 table spoon
- Warm water : 1/2 cup
First of all take a big bowl and put all the dry ingredients and mix well. Now add curd and oil and again mix well. Slowly add warm water and knead a soft dough and cover it with a wet cotton cloth for minimum two to three hours . After the waiting time take the dough and make small portions from it. Roll the dough with some dry floor and give it a shape like naan and then in one side apply water so that it stick to the hot tawa easily. and in the other side sprinkle some white seasame seeds and corriander leaves. Here we are using iron tawa and will hit tawa very well at first. Now put the watered side on tawa first and cover it .When bubbles starts coming just turn the tawa directly on the flame and hold the tawa in such a way so that everywhere it gets the flame. Very tasty naan is ready. Now its time for applying butter according to your wish.Naan will go very well with kadai paneer ( can check my blog for the recipe) and Vegetable Jalfreiji . Please share your experiences in comment box .
- Sabudana : 100 gms( big size)
- Potato : 2 medium size
- Cumin seeds : 1 tea spoon
- Curry leaves : 6-7 pieces
- Green chilli : 2 chopped
- Peanuts : 1/2 cup
- Coriander leaves : fresh finely chopped
Soak the sabudana into a big bowl so that the sabudana can be inside the water level. After 5-6 hrs when the sabudana soaked completely then drain the water and keep them into a drainer so that excess water can also drain out. Boil the potato first. Now make small pieces of the boiled potato .Fry all the peanuts in a very less oil and make two portions of the total peanuts.One portion you make powder of it and the other portion you just roughly coarse them. Now take a non-stick pan , add oil and fry the boiled potato pieces for some time. In the same oil add cumin seeds and curry leaves and green chilli. Fry them for some time. Now add the soaked sabudana and powdered peanuts and salt. Mix them well . Now add fresh coriander leaves and coarsed peanuts and mix them nicely. Serve hot to your near ones.They will loved it. Please share your experience with me in comment box.
INGREDIENTS For Kachori
- Plain flour : 1 cup
- Suji : 1/4 cup
- Baking soda : 1 pinch
Mix all the above ingredients together nicely and slowly add water into it and make soft dough like puri . Make small balls from it and roll like puri. and slowly fry them in hot oil first then flip the other side and fry into low flame. And keep them in open air for atleast 2-3 hours so that the kachories will be very crispy .
INGREDIENTS For matar chaat
- Matar : 200 gms
- Ginger : 1 inch paste
- Green chilli : 2 finely chopped
- Turmeric powder : 1/2 teaspoon
- Tomato : 1 medium size
- Cumin powder ; 1/2 tea spoon
- Coriander powder : 1/2 tea spoon
- Hing : 1/4 tea spoon
Soak white matar ( can use kabuli chana) for 5-6 hrs. Now pressure cook the matar for one whistle. Now take a kadai and put mustard oil , whole cumin seeds and bay leaves.Add ginger paste and green chilli .Now add chopped tomatoes , add cumin powder, coriander powder and cook for 5 mins. Now add boiled white matar , salt, sugar and again cook for another 10 mins.
INGREDIENTS For Aloo tikki
- Potato : 3 medium size
- Coriander seeds :1 tea spoon
- Cumin Seeds : 1 tea spoon
- Dry chilli : 2
- Chaat masala : 1 tea spoon
- Red chilli powder : 1 tea spoon
- Tamarind chatney : 1 tea spoon
Dry roast coriander seeds ,cumin seeds and dry chillies and make a fine powder from it. Boil the potatoes with three whistle. Smash them into a big bowl,add all the powdered masala, salt . 2 table spoon matar chaat , 1 tea spoon tamarind chatney , green chilli and mix them well. Now make small balls from the mixture and just shallow fry them both sides.
PROCEDURE TO MAKE KACHORI CHAAT
Take a kachori on a plate and make whole in the middle. put two aloo tikki inside,add 2 table sppon matar chaat , add semi liquid curd mixed with sugar and pinch of salt, add tamarind chatney , add roasted masala , black salt, finely chopped tomatoes and cucumber, chaat masala …from top add fine nylon sev and freshly chopped coriander leaves.
Enjoy this super yummy delicious tangy mouth watering chaat recipe with your loved ones and please share your experience with me in comment box.
- Saag : 500 gms
- Aloo : 1 medium size ( cut into very small cubes)
- Brinjal : 1 medium ( cut into small cubes)
- Posto : 2 tea spoon
- Green chilli : 2
- Kalonji : 1/4 tea spoon
- Fenugreek seeds : 1/6 tea spoon
- Fennel seeds : 1/6 tea spoon
- salt : taste wise
- mustard oil : 2 table spoon
First wash all the saag with young stems and cut them into small pieces. Take a kadai add mustard oil, kalonji, fenugreek and fennel seeds and qlso green chilli. Let them fry for few seconds. Now add potatoes and brinjal and fry for some time . Now add salt and the saag and put a lid on it. Let it cook for 10 mins. After 10 mins check and add some mustard oil from top and mix again.Enjoy this delicious recipe with your loved ones and share your experience with me in comment box.