INGREDIENTS for the Roti :
- Plain flour : 1 cup
- White oil : 2 table spoon
- Salt : tastewise
- Sugar : 1/2 tea spoon
INGREDIENTS for the Stuffing :
- boiled potato : 2-3
- Frankie masala : mixture of 1 spn chaat masala ,1 spn pawbhaji masala, 1/2 spn amchur powder,1 spn red chilli powder, black salt , sugar, salt
- Red chilli sauce : tastewise
- Capcicum : cut into lenghwise
- Cabbage : cut into lenghtwise
- Carrot : cut thin into lenghtwise
- Cheese : Tastewise
- Black pepper powder : 1 tea spoon
- Make a soft dough just like paratha and make small portions from it to make the parathas.
- Mashed the boiled potatoes and mix the frankie masala into it and in a very less oil cook for 5 mins.
- Saute the cut vegetable slices in very less oil with some black pepper powder for just 4-5 mins so that the vegetables remain crunchy.
- Now take a paratha, put sauce in the middle , sprinkle frankie masala , put mashed potato, put some sauted vegetables ,copped green chilli, add cheese on top.
- now roll it with tissue paper and serve hot .
- Aloo : 5-6 medium size( boiled)
- Tamarind : 1 handful( soaked in warm water)
- Corriander seeds : 1 table spoon (dry roast)
- Cumin seeds : 1 table spoon(dry roast)
- Dry red chilli : 2-3 ( dry roast)
- Green chilli : chopped
- Salt : to taste
- Black salt : to taste
- Papri : 8-9
First of all slice the boiled potatoes and keep in a big bowl. Now squeez the tamarind pulp and add only the watery pulp above the potato slices. Now add roasted coriander cumin and dry chilli powder , add salt , black salt , chopped green chilli and fresh coriander leaves. Now mix all the ingredients very well .From top add scrambled papries and serve with some chopped fresh coriander leaves . This is a mouth watering dish and very easy to make. Enjoy with your loved ones and share your experience in commen Box .
- Sabudana : 100 gms( big size)
- Potato : 2 medium size
- Cumin seeds : 1 tea spoon
- Curry leaves : 6-7 pieces
- Green chilli : 2 chopped
- Peanuts : 1/2 cup
- Coriander leaves : fresh finely chopped
Soak the sabudana into a big bowl so that the sabudana can be inside the water level. After 5-6 hrs when the sabudana soaked completely then drain the water and keep them into a drainer so that excess water can also drain out. Boil the potato first. Now make small pieces of the boiled potato .Fry all the peanuts in a very less oil and make two portions of the total peanuts.One portion you make powder of it and the other portion you just roughly coarse them. Now take a non-stick pan , add oil and fry the boiled potato pieces for some time. In the same oil add cumin seeds and curry leaves and green chilli. Fry them for some time. Now add the soaked sabudana and powdered peanuts and salt. Mix them well . Now add fresh coriander leaves and coarsed peanuts and mix them nicely. Serve hot to your near ones.They will loved it. Please share your experience with me in comment box.
INGREDIENTS For Kachori
- Plain flour : 1 cup
- Suji : 1/4 cup
- Baking soda : 1 pinch
Mix all the above ingredients together nicely and slowly add water into it and make soft dough like puri . Make small balls from it and roll like puri. and slowly fry them in hot oil first then flip the other side and fry into low flame. And keep them in open air for atleast 2-3 hours so that the kachories will be very crispy .
INGREDIENTS For matar chaat
- Matar : 200 gms
- Ginger : 1 inch paste
- Green chilli : 2 finely chopped
- Turmeric powder : 1/2 teaspoon
- Tomato : 1 medium size
- Cumin powder ; 1/2 tea spoon
- Coriander powder : 1/2 tea spoon
- Hing : 1/4 tea spoon
Soak white matar ( can use kabuli chana) for 5-6 hrs. Now pressure cook the matar for one whistle. Now take a kadai and put mustard oil , whole cumin seeds and bay leaves.Add ginger paste and green chilli .Now add chopped tomatoes , add cumin powder, coriander powder and cook for 5 mins. Now add boiled white matar , salt, sugar and again cook for another 10 mins.
INGREDIENTS For Aloo tikki
- Potato : 3 medium size
- Coriander seeds :1 tea spoon
- Cumin Seeds : 1 tea spoon
- Dry chilli : 2
- Chaat masala : 1 tea spoon
- Red chilli powder : 1 tea spoon
- Tamarind chatney : 1 tea spoon
Dry roast coriander seeds ,cumin seeds and dry chillies and make a fine powder from it. Boil the potatoes with three whistle. Smash them into a big bowl,add all the powdered masala, salt . 2 table spoon matar chaat , 1 tea spoon tamarind chatney , green chilli and mix them well. Now make small balls from the mixture and just shallow fry them both sides.
PROCEDURE TO MAKE KACHORI CHAAT
Take a kachori on a plate and make whole in the middle. put two aloo tikki inside,add 2 table sppon matar chaat , add semi liquid curd mixed with sugar and pinch of salt, add tamarind chatney , add roasted masala , black salt, finely chopped tomatoes and cucumber, chaat masala …from top add fine nylon sev and freshly chopped coriander leaves.
Enjoy this super yummy delicious tangy mouth watering chaat recipe with your loved ones and please share your experience with me in comment box.
- Rava : One cup
- Mustard: Half tea spoon
- Urad dal : Half tea spoon
- Whole garam masala: cardamom 1, clove 2,cinamom small piece
- Curry leaves: 10-12 pieces
- Jeera powder: half tea spoon
- Vegetables : Potato,french beans,capcicum,carrot(all cut into very small pieces)
- Peanut : 2-3 spoon full
- Ginger paste : Half tea spoon
- Green Chilli : 1-2 (chopped)
- Corriander leaves
First of all dry roast the rava until it changes its colour into light golden brown. Now in the kadai add oil and ghee both. Fry peanuts and keep it aside. Now add musturd seeds, urad dal, whole garam masala, hing, curry leaves and fry few seconds. Add ginger paste, finely chopped green chilli and all the vegetables.Add salt, sugar and jeera powder. Fry all the vegetables for 8-10 mins with lid. When they become little soft add the roasted rava with the vegetables and mix them well. Now add hot water into it and cover it. Let it cook for 5-7 mins, when you find it cooked already, add chopped corriander leaves and the fried peanuts and mix all well. Serve hot.