- Almonds : 1 cup(soaked and peeled skin)
- Sugar : 1/2 cup
- Kesar(saffron) : few threads
- Suji : 2 table spoon
- Ghee : 4 table spoon
- Milk : 1 cup
- First of all soak the almonds for 4-5 hrs and then take out the skin. Now keep the almonds in a dried cloth and wrap it so that all excess water absorbs.
- Make a powder from this almonds( not very smooth).
- Now take a non-stick kadai , heat ghee . Add suji and fry until lightly brown in colour. Add powdered almonds.Roast together until colour changes and mostly ghee absorbed nicely.
- Add water into it and let it boil until the water absorbed and then add milk into it and stir continuously else it will stick to the bottom.
- Sprinkle saffron threads and mix well . A nice aroma will come and turn of the gas.Again add 2 table spoon ghee on top and mix well.
- Garnish with almond pieces and serve warm .
This yummy sweet recipe is tastes awesome. This badam halwa is really a treat to the mouth . Make it at your own kitchen and Enjoy with your loved ones.This recipe is as tasty as healthy , specially its a very good healthy option for kids . Please share your sweet experience with me in comment box below.