- Brinjal : 4-5 ( small size , cut into lengthwise)
- Yogurt : 1/2 cup
- Oil : 2-3 tea spoon
- Salt : Tastewise
- Sugar : tastewise
- Curry leaves : 10-12
- Mustard seeds : 1 tea spoon
- Hing : 2 pinch
- Red chilli : 2
- Green chilli : 2 (optional)
- Coriander leaves : freshly chopped
- Cut the brinjal lengthwise and coat with turmeric and salt.Fry until golden brown.
- In a bowl mix curd salt and sugar nicely.
- Take a pan, add oil. Add mustard seeds , red chillies, green chillies, hing and curry leaves. After few seconds, add fried brinjals and mix altogether.Now add the yogurt mix into the pan and mix with the brinjals.
- Garnish with freshly chopped coriander leaves.
This simply made delicious brinjal recipe will love by every age group. At my home both of my kids enjoys this sweet-sour and little spicy recipe every time I made.Please try it out at your home and enjoy with your loved ones .It goes well with white rice , plain paratha and also roti.Share your experience with me in comment box below.