Dear all my friends and family members, a hearty congratulations to all of us that we could survive this pandemic and we all are safe till now. Like everyone I have went through a very tough time during last two years.But with Gods Grace, we could again stand back and I am happy that I can again connect with you all through moumitaskitchen.com . Here I am with a new recipe which you all can enjoy with your loved ones.
- Paneer : 400gms( cut into big square pieces)
- Curd : 1/2 cup
- Roasted jeera powder : 1 tea spoon
- Roasted coriander powder : 1/2 tea spoon
- Red chilli powder : 1 tea spoon
- Everest chaat masala : 1 tea spoon
- Black pepper powder : 1 tea spoon
- Ajwain : 1/4 tea spoon
- Ginger paste : 1 tea spoon
- Lemon juice : 1 tea spoon
- Besan : 1 tea spoon (slightly roasted)
- Salt : taste wise
- Turmeric powder : 1/2 tea spoon
- Coriander leaves : 1 handful freshly chopped
- Capsicum : Red yellow and green( 1 whole each, cut into square pieces)
- Tomato : 1 big size( cut into square pieces)
- Baby Potato : 5-6 pieces (semi boiled and peel skin )
- Baby corn : 5-6 pieces( semi boiled)
- Wooden long Seekh : 8-9
- First of all take a big bowl and mix all the ingredients .
- Now add cut capsicum, tomato,potato and corn pieces into the mixture.Mix them together.
- Add paneer pieces and coat nicely.Keep In the refrigerator for at least 15 minutes.
- Now thread them on seekh one by one equally so that all types of items are in one seekh.
- Heat oil in a flat tawa and place the seekh . Turn them around to grill evenly.
- Sprinkle Chaat masala and fresh coriander leaves before serving .Serve hot with roti paratha and salads.
This mouthwatering exceptionally tempting recipe will love by everyone.Please give it a try at your home and enjoy with your loved ones and share your experience with me in comment box below.