- Puri : 6 pcs
- Potato : for filling
- Dahi : 1/2 cup
- Chaat masala ( everest ) : 1 tea spoon
- Sweet tamarind chatney : 2-3 tea spoon
- Chopped green chilli : 2-3
- Bhaja masala( roasted coriander and cumin seeds powder) : 2 tea spoon
- Nylon Sev : sprinkle on top
- Fresh coriander : chopped
- For tamarind chatney , soak small amount of tamarind in warm water then take the pulp only without the seeds . Now boil with sugar in water for some time . Add black salt and salt . When become little thick add tadka with cumin seeds, black paper powder with oil .
- For potato stuffing follow the below link :https://moumitaskitchen.com/2020/09/08/panipuri-golgappa-fuchka/
- For dahi , mix dahi with little bit salt and sugar. Mix well all together .
- Take small 6 puries in one plate. Now first of all add potato inside, then add dahi , sweet chatney . Now add bhaja masala, chaat masala , chopped green chilli . At the end sprinkle some nylon sev and fresh chopped coriander .
This mouthwatering street food is loved by each and every age group of people. This recipe is extremely tasty and yummy . Please try at home and enjoy with your loved ones . Share your experience with me in comment box.