- Potato : 2 ( cut into small cubes)
- Long beans : One bunch ( cut into fine small pieces )
- Carom seeds : 1/2 tea spoon
- Hing : One pinch
- Roasted powder : Cumin and Coriander ( Roasted , powdered)
- Chilli flakes : 1/2 tea spoon
- Grated Coconut : 1 table spoon
- Turmeric powder : 1/2 tea spoon
- Salt : tastewise
- Sugar : 1/2 tea spoon
- Garammasala : 1/2 tea spoon
- Coriander leaves : freshly chopped
- First of all cut the potatoes and longbeans in very small pieces.
- Take a pan , add oil. Add carom seeds and hing . Add potatoes , fry for sometime. Then add longbeans and fry again for sometime .
- Now add all the dry masalas and fry in low flame for minimum 5 mins. Then add little bit water . When the potatoes become soft , add garam masala powder and grated coconut . Mix well all together .
- Then add fresh coriander and mix well .
- On top garnish with grated coconut .
This recipe is very tasty and goes very well with chapati, roti and white rice. This is also very easy to cook with minimum ingredients . Please try at home , enjoy with your loved ones and share your experience with me in comment box.