- Paneer : 250 gms
- Poato : 2 ( cut into paneer size cube )
- Tomato : 1 ( chopped)
- Green peas : 1/3 cup ( optional)
- Ginger paste : 1 table spoon
- Fresh cream : 1 table spoon ( optional)
- Whole garam masala : 1 bay leaf, 2 cloves , 2 cardamoms , 1 ” cinnamon stick, 5-6 black pepper
- Roasted Coriander powder : 1 tea spoon
- Roasted cumin powder : 1 tea spoon
- Red chilli powder : 1 tea spoon
- Kasuri methi : 1/2 tea spoon
- Hing : 1 pinch
- Cumin seeds : 1/2 tea spoon
- Coriander leaves : freshly chopped
- Garam masala powder : 1/2 tea spoon
- First of all fry paneer cubes and the potato pieces lightly golden brown .
- Add oil in the kadai. Add whole garam masala , hing and cumin seeds . Add ginger paste and green chillies. Add chopped tomatoes.
- After this add roasted coriander powder , cumin powder, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and salt . Fry very well . Then add kasuri methi , boiled green peas and fry again.
- Now add paneer and potato pieces . Mix very well all together. Add fresh cream and cook for 2-3 mins again. Now add 1 cup of hot water and let it boil for 6-7 mins with lid.
- Add garam masala powder and freshly chopped coriander leaves.Serve hot .
This recipe is very simple and fast . Even my 9 year old daughter once tried this recipe with her own with my minimal help😍😍 . It goes very well with roti, parata and also plain white rice. Please try at home and share your experience with me in comment box.
Will see you with a new recipe next time. keep in touch 😍😍..