- Soya Chicken : 200 gms
- Potato : 2 ( cut into medium cube )
- Tomato : 1
- Ginger paste : 1 table spoon
- Aachi Kadai chicken masala : 1 table spoon
- Cumin powder : 1/2 table spoon
- Cumin seeds : 1/2 tea spoon
- Hing : 1/2 tea spoon
- Whole garam masala : 1 bay leaf, 2 cloves , 2 cardamoms , 1 ” cinnamon stick, 5-6 black pepper
- Turmeric powder : 1/2 tea spoon
- Red chilli powder : 1 tea spoon
- Ghee : 1 tea spoon
- Garam masala powder : 1 tea spoon
- First of all take a kadai and add oil . Add soya chicken pieces and potato together . Fry in a medium low flame until light golden brown .
- Take out the fried potato and soya chicken pieces from kadai. In the same kadai add oil and add cumin seeds , hing and whole garam masala . Add ginger paste and green chilli . Now add tomato pieces and aachi kadai chicken powder, cumin powder, red chilli powder and turmeric powder . Cook for 1-2 mins. Now add fried potatoes and soya chicken pieces.Cook for 7-8 mins in low flame and mix everything well .
- When everything fried very well, add hot water into it . Let them boil together with lid .
- After 5 mins add garam masala powder and ghee . Add fresh coriander leaves and serve hot.
This is a spicy and super tasty recipe. This goes very well with roti , chapati and also plain white rice. Please try at home and share your experience with me in comment box.
This same recipe you can make also with big size soya chunks if the soya mock chickens are not available in your place.