- Plain Flour : 8 table spoon
- Sunflower Oil : 6 table spoon
- Milkmaid : 1/2 can
- Sugar : 6 table spoon ( powdered )
- Vanilla essence : 1 table spoon
- Baking powder : 2 tea spoon
- Baking soda : 1/2 tea spoon
- Curd : 2 table spoon
- Almond : 6-7 piece
- Milk : 4 table spoon
- Take a big bowl, add oil , milkmaid , curd and powdered sugar together . Stir very well so that all mix nicely.
- With a sheiver mix plain flour , baking powder , baking soda together for 2 to 3 times. Then it will be mixe well.
- Add this flour mix into the oil mixture and stir continuously so that everything mix well. Add vanilla essence into it and mix well .
- Rectangular mould I have used to give a different shape .
- How to place the cake in pressure cooker , for that follow the below link : https://moumitaskitchen.com/2020/04/29/cake-without-egg-and-without-oven/
- Once get cold cut into slices.
This recipe is is very easy and the cake will be very soft . Please try at home and share your experience with me in comment box.