- Mixed Vegetables : 2.5 cup ( Potato, Cauliflower, French beans , Brinjal, Carrot, Capcicum, Long beans, Pumpkin , Radish. All cut into lenghth wise)
- Paneer : 100 gms ( cut into long pieces)
- Panch foron : 1/2 tea spoon
- Dry chilli : 1
- Turmeric powder : 1/2 tea spoon
- Salt : tastewise
- Radhuni : 1/4 tea spoon
- Sugar : 1/2 tea spoon
- Everest sabji masala : 1/2 tea spoon
- Kasuri Methi : 1/2 tea spoon
- Garam masala Powder : 1/2 tea spoon
- Mustard oil : 3 table spoon
- First of all take a kadai and add oil . Now first of all add the cauliflowers and fry until light golden brown in colour. Then add all other vegetables except brinjal. Fry very well until the vegetables get 60% fried . Add brinjal and fry for 1-2 mins.
- Now in the same kadai, make a place in the middle keeping the vegetables at sides, add panchforn, dry red chilli and radhuni. Let them fry for few seconds in the middle and then mix all together.Add paneer pieces, turmeric powder, sabji masala, green chilli , salt and sugar. Cook with lid for another 5-7 mins in very low flame.
- In the whole procedure no use of water.
- Once vegetables gets tender , add garam masala powder and fresh coriander leaves.
This mixed vegetables recipe is very very tasty. It has all the vegetable’s own flavour . It goes very well with Roti , Parata and also plain white rice. Please try at home and share your experience with me in comment box.
One thought on “Mixed Vegetables Dry Without Onion And Garlic”