- Carrot : 4-5 ( Grated)
- Ghee : 2 table spoon
- Sugar : 1/2 cup
- Khoya : 50 gms
- Milk : 1/2 cup
- Cardamoms : 5-6 ( powdered )
- First wash and peel the skin from all the carrots.
- Grate all the carrots with a grater.
- Take a non stick pan , add ghee and add grated carrots. Saute for some time so that the rawness goes away.
- Add boiled milk and sugar into it and cook until it gets soft and then mash the khoya and add into it.
- Cook until everything gets dry .
- Add cardamom pwder and mix well.
This is a very simple recipe with a very minimum readily available ingredients. Try at home , enjoy with your loved ones and share your experience with me in comment box.