- Potato : 2 medium size ( semi boiled)
- Salt : tastewise
- Black pepper powder : one pinch
- Butter : 1 table spoon
- Peel the potatoes and boil it upto 60% with salt in a deep pan.
- Grate the potatoes with a grater and keep in a plate.
- Now in non stick tawa , grease with butter and spred the grated potatoes like a omelette with a fork. Let it roast in one side in medium low flame.
- Very carefully keep it on plate and again grease the tawa with butter. Now place the other side on tawa very carefully again in medium low flame .
- Keep the roastie on a plate , sprinkle black pepper powder on top.
Kids will enjoy this recipe very much . To enrich the taste can also serve with sour cream and fresh salad . Please share your experience with me in comment box.
This is a very tasty recipe for kids